Success quotes serve to both encourage and motivate.
And, while it is true that the meaning
of success differs for each person, it is also true
that whatever one defines as accomplishments requires
consistent application of strength, perseverance and dedication.
The following sayings help to convey the necessary ingredients of
success no matter who or where you are.
- Success is not defined by how lazy you are, or
how lucky you are but, instead, how
much effort, sweat, the overcoming of failures, perseverance,
and dedication that is extended over time.
Byron R. Pulsifer
- Therefore, if you are to emerge successful, you need to find a way of
being continually motivated to change.
Nick Bell, Organize Yourself Starting Today!
- Success is following the pattern of life one enjoys most.
- Successful people plan for failure.
Alex Altman, Time Is Money
- Success is on the top of the hill reached by placing
one foot in front of the other over and over and over
again without faltering. Robert Rivers
- If success was attained only through desire then everyone wouldn't
appreciate the strength of character it requires. Theodore W. Higgingsworth
- Even if wishful thinkers had all the time
in the world, they would never attain the pinnacles
of success. Byron R. Pulsifer
Procrastination is the fear of success. People procrastinate because
they are afraid of the success that they know will result if they move ahead now.
- When confronted by failure, disappointment, or rejection, it may be far
easier simply to give up. But this attitude can spell the difference
between long-term success and a series of defeat.
Amy E. Dean, Peace of Mind
Related quotes to success:
Motivational Quotes |
Best Attitude Quotes |
Short Quotes |
Happiness Quotes |
Appreciation Quotes |
- The key to success, happiness, and abundance all sit within you.
Michael Austin Jacobs, Change Your Perspective, Change Your Life
- Show appreciation. When something kind is done to you, be thankful.
Carl Sommer, Teen Success in Career and Life Skills
- Behind every success story is usually someone who beat the obstacles
because he or she refused to accept the pessimist's view.
Seymour Schulich, Get Smarter Life and Business Lessons
- But successful people don't make excuses, even when they could justify them.
No matter what the circumstances, they make the best of things and
keep moving forward.
John C. Maxwell, Your Road Map For Success
- There are times when the success we try and achieve creates unnecessary
stress for us.
Parallel thoughts for reflection:
Failure Quotes |
Procrastination Quotes |
Motivational Poems |
Stress Quotes |
Inspirational Poems |
- Success never resides in the world of weak wishes,
but in the palace of purposeful plans and prayerful persistence.
William Arthur Ward, Up Words
- Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.
- I'm grateful for the failures I've had because those failures made
me more successful.
Derek C. Doepker
- If I had permitted my failures, or what seemed to me at the time
a lack of success, to discourage me I cannot see any way in which
I would ever have made progress.
- Dreaming can is the first step to achieving your desires, taking action is the second step to success.
- Find what you love - and do it! Life is too short to waste it doing
something you don't enjoy.
Diann B. Murr, Wake Up Successful
- Never let the defeat of the past rob you of the success of your future.
Other related quotations:
Discouragment Quotes |
Poems about Life |
Dream Quotes |
Enjoyment Quotes |
- Many successful people arrived at their niche in life through exposure
and experimentation in areas that interested them.
- Seymour Schulich, Get Smarter Life and Business Lessons
- Balance, peace, and joy are the fruit of a successful life. It starts with
recognizing your talents and finding ways to serve others by using them.
- All habits take time and patience to develop into success.
Benjamin Chapin, Think Positive
- Successful people know the value of hard work but they also know
the value of rest and relaxation. Skip Powell, Success Habits 101
- There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation,
hard work, and learning from failure.
- Be as upbeat as you can be. The basic success orientation
is having an optimistic attitude. John DePasquale
Poems of Encouragement
- Positive people have positive expectations in their lives and
most of their days are successful. Andrii Sedniev
Quotes to Live By
- Failures are the pillars of success.
- Enjoying success requires the ability to adapt. Only by being open to
change will you have a true opportunity to get the most from your talent.
- We are the architect of our own hurdles and we are the makers
of our own success. Charles Duncan
- Success, like happiness is more than a destination- it is a venture;
more than an achievement - it is an attitude.
William Arthur Ward
- Life affords no higher pleasure than that of surmounting difficulties,
passing from one step of success to another, forming new wishes
and seeing them gratified.
- Success may have more to do with effectively balancing demands
and priorities than simply winning.
- Most of the time, the only thing that is holding you back from being
successful is the fact that you do not believe you can be successful.
Riley Stevens, 50 Ways to Change Your Life in 50 Minutes
- Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in,
and it will come naturally. David Frost
- Independence is essential for permanent but fatal to immediate success.
More parallel thoughts:
Adaptation Quotes |
Thought Provoking Quotes |
Difficult Times Quotes |
Graduation Poems |
Independent Quotes |
- You know you are on the road to success if you would do your job
and not be paid for it. Oprah Winfrey
- To do more for the world than the world does for you - that is success.
- A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.
Wedding Anniversary Quotes
- Interestingly enough, although kindness has a good chance of leading
to success, kindness will always lead to happiness. So if you want to be
happy, be kind.
David T. Fagan
- The only question to ask yourself is, how much are you willing to sacrifice
to achieve this success?
- No one has ever achieved extreme success without being enthusiastic
about taking action. Noel N
- We may recycle newspapers and glass and take proper satisfaction for doing so, but we remain caught in a web of spiritual
assumptions about success and consumption, progress and waste that effectively undermine and trivialize our efforts to escape.
William H. Becker
Short Poems and Quotes |
About Us |
Contact Us |