Take time to reflect on the short words of William Matthews:
"The difficulties, hardships and trials of life, the obstacles ...
are positive blessings. They knit the muscles more firmly, and teach
We hope the positive thoughts and poems will challenge your thinking
and encourage you look at situations in more affirmative ways.
Keep your thoughts focused on what is positive or enhancing
and this will help to make your life much happier and productive.
Remember the short quote by Bill Meyer: "Every thought is a seed.
If you plant crab apples, don't count on harvesting Golden Delicious."
Also, we hope you will be encouraged by the progressive
thoughts in the following poems:
Catherine Pulsifer, © 2015
There comes a time in each each of our lives,
That change is bound to happen
Itís what we do with that change,
That will judge if we get flattened.
Change can come in many ways,
And this weíve all seen.
Change can be good in every case,
Sometimes it takes finding that in between.
Donít allow yourself to see only bad,
As every situation has its good.
Change can be a wonderful thing,
Itís sometimes misunderstood.
So from this moment on we will all move forward,
To a change that will be imitating but fun.
It's up to us to make our life as we see it,
So look forward to what you have won.
Two Days of Every Week
Poet: Julie Hebert, © 2012
That might seem a little blurry.
There are two days of every week,
That we should all not worry.
Some of us tend to worry,
every single day.
But there are two days of the week,
that we should instead pray.
Today is the day that we,
will live out and choose our route.
But tomorrow or yesterday,
are either done or not played out.
So these two days we should reserve,
for only happy thoughts.
Worrying is never good,
we should try and disconnect the dots.
Yesterday has already passed,
with all its past mistakes.
There is no point to worrying,
mistakes are part of life's stakes.
Tomorrow hasn't even come,
to worry would be a waste.
Why spend so much energy,
and possibly change how tomorrow is faced.
Worrying can do much more,
than any of us see.
We know we can't change the past,
but the future we can lead.
So don't allow yourself to worry,
about things that have passed.
And don't allow yourself to worry,
about things that haven't even past.
Poet: Julie Hebert, © 2015
Tell me what you think,
About dessert coming last.
Once we've eaten such a big course,
There's no room for dessertís extra mass.
Dessert is the favourite of all meals,
The one we all look forward to.
So yummy and mouth watering,
I can't bare to miss out on this too.
In life there are things that can't be done,
Or have to be put on hold.
Sometimes dessert is just like that,
Disappointment and feeling uncontrolled.
But it doesn't have to be like that.
Missing out on something good is the worst.
We all know life is too short,
So let's eat our dessert first!
Be Inspired - Positive Thoughts:
Which Type are You
- Have you ever noticed that some people's laughter is infectious.
Does It Really Matter
- A good lesson you can learn is how to remain calm.
How To Accomplish More
- The answer is simple enough, but . . .
- A difficult situation - consider the message in this thought
More Positive Thoughts:
How Does Stress Affect Health
- You've heard it countless times, I'm sure.
Stress Can We Control It
- Can we control the stress in our lives?
- How many times have you felt overwhelmed. What do you do?.
How To Work To Live NOT Live To Work
- How often do you feel your job creates stress for you.
Gratitude, Grateful and Thankful
- How many times have you heard these words
How to Live a Hundred Years Happily
- Thoughts on happiness - poems and quotes.
A New Year
- "Food for Thought" as the New Year approaches.
- Every day never forget to take count of all our blessings.
Preparation Equals Success
- Preparation is one of the most important elements to success.
The Quality of Your Thoughts
- Even if you day starts out bad, don't ruin the rest of your day.
Is Stress A Killer
- Is stress your Monday morning diet?
Your Work and Your Stress
- We all want less stress in our lives.
Perception Is Everything
- If you think there's a ghost behind the tree, there IS.
Reduce Stress By Chilling
- We are not talking about chilling wine.
How To Succeed When You Already Have
- Success. A word filled with varied meanings.
Emotional Health At Work
- Emotions don't take vacation.
5 Ways to Combat Job Burnout
- Job burnout happens when the stress or prolonged frustration....
When You Forget Valentines Day
- I was under so much stress because I forgot Valentine's Day.
Stress and Holiday Speeches
- For some making a speech is scary
Loving What You Do
- One of the main areas that cause stress in jobs.
Journaling Work Issues
- A simple solution to all sorts of work stressors.
Stress Less Holiday for Children
- Is it possible to have less stress at Christmas?
A Story of Persistence
- Read this to encourage you to be persistent.
-Tips and thoughts on sleeping
Least Stressful Jobs
- Just what everyone wants - a job that has little stress.
Job Stress Secrets
- Are there job stress secrets?
You Are What You Think
- A secret to stress relief - your thinking. .
Ordinary or Extraordinary
- You are an extraordinary person.
Many Troubles in My Time
- When you worry, you are not focused on solutions.
Life is The Way It Is
- How you cope with life is determined by your attitude.
Short Quotes and Poems