Reflect on the short words of William Matthews:
"The difficulties, hardships and trials of life, the obstacles ...
are positive blessings. They knit the muscles more firmly, and teach self-reliance."
Featured Short Thought Of Encourgement
How To Accomplish More
How do you get more done is a question that I have been often asked by new supervisors, or managers. The question arises because people are being stressed due to the number of demands they apparently see that all require completion.
The answer is simple enough, but ........ Read this article for some thoughts on this topic.
We hope the thoughts, motivating poems, and information challenge your thinking
and encourage you look at situations in different ways.
A short thought that encourages and stays with us when we are
feeling stressed and need to put things in perspective is:
"Every day may not be good,
but there's something good
in every day."
Keep your thoughts positive, this will make your life much happier.
Remember the short quote by Bill Meyer: "Every thought is a seed.
If you plant crab apples,
don't count on harvesting Golden Delicious."
Previous featured thoughts of encouragement for life:
How Does Stress Affect Health
- You've heard it countless times, I'm sure. Stress can affect your health in a multitude of ways.
- How many times have you felt overwhelmed. And what do you do when you feel this way.
How To Work To Live NOT Live To Work
- How often do you feel your job creates stress for you.
Gratitude, Grateful and Thankful
- How many times have you heard these words
How to Live a Hundred Years Happily
- Thoughts on happiness - poems and quotes.
A New Year
- "Food for Thought" as the New Year approaches.
- There isn't a day that goes by that we should forget to take count of all our blessings.
Preparation Equals Success
- Preparation is one of the most important elements to success.
The Quality of Your Thoughts
- Even if you day starts out bad, don't let it ruin the rest of your day. Read our thought which hopefully will encourage you even on bad days!
Is Stress A Killer
- Is stress your Monday morning diet?
Your Work and Your Stress
- We all want less stress in our lives.
Perception Is Everything
- If you think there's a ghost behind the tree, there IS.
Reduce Stress By Chilling
- We are not talking about chilling wine.
How To Succeed When You Already Have
- Success. A word filled with varied meanings.
Emotional Health At Work
- There isn't a day that goes by when your emotions are on vacation.
5 Ways to Combat Job Burnout
- Job burnout happens when the stress or prolonged frustration....
When You Forget Valentines Day
- I was under so much stress because I forgot Valentine's Day.
Stress and Holiday Speeches
- Making that holiday address, how do you handle this stressful situation?
Loving What You Do
- One of the main areas that cause people stress is their jobs.
Journaling Work Issues
- A very simple solution to all sorts of stressors that one may encounter at work.
Stress Less Holiday for Children
- Great. Don't you just love Christmas time with all the hectic little chores and children underfoot?
- Positive thoughts for you to reflect upon.
A Story of Persistence
- Read this to encourage you to be persistent.