76 Life Journey Quotes
The journey of life is not alwyas smooth or without obstacles. However, without struggle, there can be no gain. Life comes to us in various segments and seasons. Some are fun, glamorous, easy or exilerating.
Other parts of our existence come with a series of struggles, difficulties or seemingly huge mountains to overcome. No matter which comes, life is to be lived not squanderd and these quotes, sayings, and thoughts express that very
- When we master the skills that are the competence of courage, we confidently enact bold leadership practices, translating the first human quality (courage) into effective and inspiring actions of true excellence.
- It is not the destination of the joourney which really matters. Instead, it is the way one develops his/her character and morals along the way that is the essence of life's hills and valleys. Byron R. Pulsifer
- Within the miles multiplied throughout a journey, everyone faces trials, tribulations and challenges. It is not the defeatist who advances through these continuing issues but those who
see all of these circumstances as opportunities for character growth and needed life's lessons. Theodore W. Higgingsworth
- The master in the hardhsips of life's wanderings isn't luck; it is perseverance. Kate Summers
- The only journey that counts is not the one someone else says you must take, but it is the one glowing and blossoming within. Freddy J. W. Parkes
- It is not the destination of the joourney which really matters. Instead, it is the way
one develops his/her character and morals along the way that is the essence of life's hills and valleys. Byron R. Pulsifer
- The valiant are the ones who bring change, get to the bottom of problems, seek solutions and lead us into the future. They make us bigger than ourselves.
They exude confidence and trust. They make us part of a larger picture and bring out the best in each of us.
- Life is divided into three terms - that which was, which is, and which will be. Let us learn from the past to profit by the present, and from the present, to live better in the future. William Wordsworth
- A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step. Lao Tzu
- Whatever you do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius and power and magic in it. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
See related parallel sayings and thoughts:
Poems of Encouragement
| Motivational Poems
| Graduation Poems
| Abundance Quotes
| Best Work Ethic Quots
| Trouble Quotes
| Adaptation Quotes
| Best Attitude Quotes
- I believe you already have everything you need inside of you. You are good enough the way you are. You’ve simply learned ideas that keep you from living up to your full potential.
- It takes courage to teach, to lead, to serve, to heal, to speak up, to stand out, to look inward, to right wrongs. Shelly L. Francis
- To live into the future means to leap into the unknown, and this requires a degree of courage for which there is no immediate precedent and which few people realize. Rollo May
- Recognize things you can control. Identify things you cannot. Strengthen things that you can. Accept what you cannot. S. I. Wells
- You can't be conferred with a glory you never configured your mind to come to. Ifeanyi Enoch Onuoha
- To get where you want to go you can't only do what you like. Peter Abrahams
- You can't get there by bus, only by hard work, risking, and by not quite knowing what you're doing. What you'll discover will be wonderful: yourself. Alan Alda
- Limitations are like mirages created by your own mind. When you realise that limitation do not exist, those around you will also feel it and allow you inside their space. Stephen Richards
- The mightiest flame of fire lies in positive mindset. Lailah Gifty Akita
- You cannot change the past, but you can make a difference now. Avis J. Williams
- Believe in yourself. Under-confidence leads to a self-fulfilling prophecy that you are not good enough for your work. Roopleen
- Believing in negative thoughts is the single greatest obstruction to success. Charles F. Glassman
- You cannot have a dream and expect someone else's faith to make it a reality for you. Patience Johnson
- The more you go with the flow of life and surrender the outcome to God, and the less you seek constant clarity, the more you will find that fabulous things start to show up in your life. Mandy Hale
- The road of life twists and turns and no two directions are ever the same.
Yet our lessons come from the journey, not the destination. Don Williams, Jr.
- Focus on the journey, not the destination. Joy is found not in finishing an activity but in doing it.
See also quotes and sayings on:
| Short Deep Quotes
| Short Quotes
| Quotes To Live By
| Patience Quotes
| Optimistic Quotes
- To get through the hardest journey we need take only one step at a time, but we must keep on stepping.
- Our life is an endless journey; it is like a broad highway that extends infinitely into the distance. The practice of meditation provides a vehicle to travel on that road. Our journey consists of constant ups and downs. Chogyam Trungpa
- May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. Edward Abbey
- It’s still true that leadership is leadership, no matter where you go or what you do. Times change. Technology marches forward. Cultures differ from place to place. But the principles of leadership are constant...
John C. Maxwell
- Life is not a smooth road. If it was, there would be no way to test perseverance or resilience. Robert Rivers
- I have clawed my way up mountains, and I have muddied and bruised my body and mind on the way down into the valleys but, I have never been accused of ignoring any one in need on either side of the valleys of life. Theodore W. Higgingsworth
- If there is only one thing I've learned throughout the challenges and tribulations of life it is that God has always been with me to guide me forward no matter whether or in spite of any circumstance in life. Byron R. Pulsifer
- Sound character provides the power with which a person may ride the emergencies of life instead of being overwhelmed by them.
- Defeat never comes to any man until he admits it. Josephus Daniels
- Never confuse a single defeat with a final defeat.
F Scott Fitzgerald
- Allow positive thoughts to shape your life.
- Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn vos Savant
- Positive people have positive expectations in their lives and most of their days are successful.
- Remember, your attitude toward a situation can help you to change it - you create the very atmosphere for defeat or victory.
- One of the keys to attaining any goal is to figure out which actions will lead to the accomplishment of that goal and then enshrining those actions in a regular habit.
- Life can be like a grave unless you choose to kick out an end and get moving. Robert Rivers
- You can learn a line from a win and a book from a defeat. Paul Brown
- It is better to be defeated on principle than to win on lies. Arthur Calwell
- Don’t feel entitled to anything you didn’t sweat and struggle for. Marian Wright Edelman
- No bird soars too high, if he soars with his own wings. William Blake
- Why be happy when you can be ecstatically filled with joy and love. Rosy Lee Anderson
More related quotations:
Never Give Up Quotes
| Motivational Quotes
| Believe Quotes
| Challenges Quotes
| Courage Quotes
| Difficult Times Quotes
- Seeing that a Pilot steers the ship in which we sail, who will never allow us to perish even in the midst of shipwrecks, there is no reason why our minds should be overwhelmed with fear and overcome with weariness. John Calvin
- Never let your head hang down. Never give up and sit down and grieve. Find another way.
- Victory has a thousand fathers, but defeat is an orphan.
John Fitzgerald Kennedy
- Do not let defeat be a failure, let defeat be a means of moving on to better things with new knowledge - if you take that type of attitude you will find success even in defeat! Catherine Pulsifer
- Let your mind start a journey thru a strange new world. Leave all thoughts of the world you knew before. Let your soul take you where you long to be...Close your eyes let
your spirit start to soar, and you'll live as you've never lived before. Erich Fromm
- If all difficulties were known at the outset of a long journey, most of us would never start out at all. Dan Rather
- Exploration is really the essence of the human spirit. Frank Borman
- We are not human beings on a spiritual journey. We are spiritual beings on a human journey. Stephen Covey
- Progress is a nice word. But change is its motivator. And change has its enemies. Robert Kennedy
- Yoou cannot embrace change in life without first divesting of that which you hold to from the past. Byron R. Pulsifer
- The world hates change, yet it is the only thing that has brought progress. Charles Kettering
- Don't keep sitting in the audience of your own life. It is time to become the star of your own show. Rosemary Peck
- Quietly endure, silently suffer and patiently wait. Martin Luther King Jr
- Whether you realize it or not, your life has an objective, a purpose. Lilliet Garrison
- Being the best version of yourself is the most important aspect of your life to master. Zac Dixon
- Accept responsibility for your life. Know that it is you who will get you where you want to go, no one else. Les Brown
- As we journey on Life's way. It's the simple things that please us like a willing kindness done.
- There is no value to life without purpose, nor is there any purpose worth pursuing without struggle. Byron R. Pulsifer
Other relevant writings for reflection:
| Dream Quotes
| Experience Quotes
| Goals Quotes
| Mistakes Quotes
| Lifestyles Quotes
- Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. George Bernard Shaw
- Life must be lived and curiosity kept alive. One must never, for whatever reason, turn his back on life. Eleanor Roosevelt
- Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated. Confucius
- If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or things. Albert Einstein
- I have found that if you love life, life will love you back. Arthur Rubinstein
- Whether you choose to move on from your struggles and enjoy life or waddle in your misery, life will continue. Germany Kent
- By comparison to what others have done, I realize every day my goal is to live an intentional life, and I still have very far to go. Dr. Kathleen Hall
- The awareness that we are fragile human beings experiencing a finite lifetime on earth and appreciating our lives can be powerful motivators for us to take action on our goals each day. Steve Constantine
- We must let go of the life we had planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us. Joseph Campbell
- Life is like photography. You need the negatives to develop. Author Unknown
- To know life is to know challenges. If one does not experience problems or obstacles, there has been no life lived. Byron R. Pulsifer
Short Poems and Quotes |
About Us |
Contact Us |