Here you will find our friends who offer short and lengthy resources that
relate to poems, quotes, inspiration and more. You will find
information that is inspirational and motivational. Although we do reviews all sites before they are posted, we do not necessarily endorse or take any responsibility for their content, claims, or representations. These links are provided with the hope that they will be useful resources.
Friends by Category
More Inspirational Links
- Here you will find links to other inspirational resources. Many of these sites inspired and motivated us on our journey to a simple life.
At times we can all use a bit of inspiration and motivation
When you face your fear, most of the time you will discover that it
was not really such a big threat after all.
We all need some form of deeply rooted, powerful motivation
it empowers us to overcome obstacles so we can live our dreams."
- Links to assist you in dealing with stress, with tips and techniques.
We hope you find these resources helpful.
More Stress Links
- Here you will find resources and other subject matter relating to stress. Anxiety, tension, worry affect every age group, from teenagers to the elderly
Resources to Relieve Stress
- Use these resources to assist you. Stress can wear us down. There are many different things that cause it in our lives.
"Give your stress wings and let it fly away."
Some of Our Favorite Resources
Poems for Free - Christmas Poems, Funny Poems, Love Poems And More
- Enjoy reading more than 2000 poems online for holidays and special occasions. Christmas poems, funny poems, love poems, easter poems, poems written on any occasion, free for your personal and non-commercial use
Inspirational Words of Wisdom
- A collection of quotes, stories, poems, proverbs, thoughts, and more.
"Some people come into our lives,
leave footprints on our hearts,
and we are never the same."
"Live simply that others might
"There comes a time in your life when you have to choose to turn the page, write another book or simply close it.
Shannon L. Alder
"The key to getting rid of bad habits is to replace them with good
ones a little bit at a time."
Short Poems |
About Us |
Contact Us |