45 Memories Quotes
Our collection of memories quotes give you reason to celebrate life. Here you will find
quotations about memory and memories of various kinds and ones of unique meaning. Our lives are full of memories and
we hope that yours are positive ones.
Return to:Short Quotes and Poems for even more inspirational quotes and poems.
- The flavour of actions that demonstrate love for all shine
forever beyond the brightest flames of the greatest fire.
Byron R. Pulsifer
- If only this one moment in time would last beyond the present,
it would cast a radiant beam to others for their own appreciation of
what the bounties of life convey.
Theodore W. Higgingsworth
- Things of despair in the past need not reflect the potential positives of the future.
H. H. Hopalotomus
- You cannot forget what has occurred in days gone by but do not allow past circumstances to forever
dictate what you can do in days ahead.
- My fondest recollections are those that are a reflection of a kindnest
given simply for its own sake.
Byron R. Pulsifer
Memories the one thing that can never be taken away from us. Make lots of them!
- When you find a golden memory, savor it.
Dr. Barbara Becker Holstein, from Life, The Greatest Ride of All
Finding things for which one can be grateful helps make the memory
of a difficult experience less intrusive.
Deborah Norville, Chicken Soup for the Soul
It's surprising how much of memory is built around things unnoticed at the time.
- When I am thinking of you, I think fond thoughts of all the
good times we have had.
- You never know when you're making a memory.
Rickie Lee Jones
Related quotes for reflection:
Quotes to Live By |
Short Friendship Quotes |
Short Family Quotes |
Life brings simple pleasures to us every day.
It is up to us to make them wonderful memories.
- Some memories are realities, and are better than anything that
can ever happen to one again.
Willa Sibert Cather
- Memory feeds imagination.
- Memory is a way of holding onto the things you love,
the things you are, the things you never want to lose.
The Wonder Years, TV Show
- Journaling is a great way to express your feelings
and a good way to save the memories for years to come.
Tara Grant, Simple Scrapbooking Tips and Ideas
Our hearts grow tender with childhood memories and
love of kindred, and we are better throughout the year for having,
in spirit, become a child again at Christmas-time.
Laura Ingalls Wilder
Parallel quotations for reflection:
Christmas Messages |
Short Deep Quotes |
- Memories, all those little experiences make up the fabric
of our lives and on balance, I wouldn't want to erase any of them,
tempting though it may be.
- Line by line, moment by moment, special times are etched into our
memories in the permanent ink of everlasting love in our relationships.
- We must always have old memories and young hopes.
- Don't wait. Make memories today. Celebrate your life!
Author Unknown, Life is for Living
- Both expectations and memories are more than mere images
founded on previous experience.
- I wish we could learn to live our lives in a way where every day
we are striving to consciously make family memories that will stay
with us forever.
Rachel Paxton, Keepsake Quilting
- Family life is full of major and minor crises - the ups and downs
of health, success and failure in career, marriage, and divorce -
and all kinds of characters. It is tied to places and events and histories.
With all of these felt details, life etches itself into memory and personality.
It's difficult to imagine anything more nourishing to the soul.
- Memories are the key not to the past, but to the future.
Corrie Ten Boom
I am learning that simplicity is more meaningful. It brings more memories
because you have the time to enjoy things and relish the moment.
The palest ink is better than the best memory.
A moment lasts all of a second, but the memory lives on forever.
Memory is the diary that we all carry about with us.
Sayings for further reflection:
Poems about Life |
Life The Greatest Ride of All |
- We do not remember days, we remember moments.
We all have our time machines. Some take us back, they're called memories.
Some take us forward, they're called dreams.
Once I've met someone, the years cannot erase, the memory of a pleasant
word or a friendly face.
Helen Steiner Rice
Everybody needs his memories. They keep the wolf of insignificance from
Whenever I think of the past, it brings back so many memories.
Thoughts and quotes for review:
Christian Poems |
Blessings Abundance |
Thought Provoking |
Short Love Poems |
- Memory is a child walking along a seashore. You never can tell what
small pebble it will pick up and store away among its treasured things.
- The legacy of heroes is the memory of a great name and the inheritance
of a great example.
- God gave us memories that we might have roses in December.
- Each day is a gift, and as long as my eyes open I'll focus on the new day
and all the happy memories I've stored away, just for this time in my life.
Author Unknown, Each Day Is A Gift
- Creating memories is a priceless gift. Memories will last a lifetime; things
only a short-period of time.
- Write injuries in dust, benefits in marble.
- Pleasure is the flower that passes; remembrance, the lasting perfume.
Jean de Boufflers
- Memories. Love's best preservative.
Og Mandino, The Choice
- Acts of kindness from both strangers and friends can turn around a situation and leave a lasting memory.
- Memory is a skill you can learn. It's a muscle you can strengthen.
Good bye may seem forever. Farewell is like the end,
but in my heart is the memory and there you will always be.
Short poems for reflection:
Friendship Poems |
Goodbye Poems |