30 Relax Quotes
To relax is not always what it may seem. Sometimes it means to go on a holiday
and forget everything that lays behind.
Sometimes, it is getting down to work and stopping unnecessary tasks that lead to the feeling of
- You don't always need a hoilday to relax. If you get rid of the clutter in both
your work and home environment, you will find a much more relaxing
atmosphere where the mind
is less busy trying to absorb the meaning or significance of
every object that has no relevance.
Byron R. Pulsifer
- The thought of laying on a grassy riverside under the shade
of a leafy tree and absorbing the beauty of the day is more calming than
retreating to any large backyard in the city.
There may never be a good time to take it easy. However, if you
don't practice this healthy life-style, you will most likely suffer mentally and
Rosy Lee Anderson
Sometimes, to relax is the
simple act of taking a few solitary minutes away from a busy schedule to find
a quiet spot for a cup of coffee away from the noise and bustle
that surrounds you.
Whatever which way you choose to relax, ensure that it becomes part of your everyday routine.
May these relax quotes remind you and encourage you to take the
time to sit back and unwind.
For some people, the only time they relax is when they are asleep. I wish,
however, that they wouldn't "relax" so much at work.
H. H. Hopalotomus
- We wonder why we are stressed, anxious, and guilt-ridden. Itís
because weíre out of step. Our lives donít feel right because we are
not living in sync with our surroundings and with our natural rhythms.
Bruce B. Miller
- Immersed in the physical and emotional realm of parenthood,
we develop reserves of patience, imagination, and fortitude we
never dreamed possible.
- It takes courage to live a human life. We all have varying degrees
of courage. For some, it is buried deep in hearts and psyches;
for others, it is a bright light that guides every step. But, for all of us,
finding courage can be a choice we make every dayóoften in the
quietest of ways.
"To help have less stress, take time to relax."
"Tension is who you think you should be.
Relaxation is who you are."
Related quotations for more inspiration:
Quotes to Live By
- "When was the last time you spent a quiet moment just doing nothing -
just sitting and looking at the sea, or watching the wind blowing the tree limbs,
or waves rippling on a pond, a flickering candle or children playing in the park?"
- "The time to relax is when you don't have time for it."
Sydney J. Harris
- "Create a collection of music to help you relax and feel good.
Make a tape of those songs that make you smile to help you unwind."
"Have a variety of interests.
These interests relax the mind and lessen tension on the nervous system.
People with many interests live, not only longest, but happiest."
George Matthew Allen
More parallel sayings for reflection:
Nova Scotia |
"Slow down. Kick Back. Relax."
Nova Scotia Tourism
- "If a man insisted always on being serious, and never allowed
himself a bit of fun and relaxation, he would go mad or become
unstable without knowing it."
- Joy is something much deeper, richer, more stable,
and definitely more accessible than you might have thought.
Thatís the beauty of the joy God offers. You no longer need to live
in fear or worry, because Godís joy will always be available to you.
- "No matter how much pressure you feel at work,
if you could find ways to relax for at least five minutes every hour,
you'd be more productive."
Dr. Joyce Brothers
- "Take rest;
a field that has rested gives a bountiful crop."
- "Relaxation means releasing all concern and tension
and letting the natural order of life flow through one's being."
- "You can also explain the joy, relaxation, or peacefulness
to your partner, or to a friend. Often through verbal expression,
the moment takes on an even greater significance."
- "Listen to soothing music. Pick some relaxing music devoid
of lyrics. It could be sounds of ocean waves, or birds singing.
Relaxation tapes or CDs can be found at most drug stores or big
box consumer stores."
- "I can remember as a child hanging clothes out. Hanging out clothes
was a chore back then, but now I find it relaxing to be out early
in the morning hanging out the clothes."
"If you were to take one week and calculate your percentage for:
Time spent relaxing;
what would your ratio be? Would you say you had a balanced life?
More quotes for your personal review:
Poems about Life |
Prince Edward Island Quotes |
- "While you may have a few hours to relax all that was quickly forgotten
as the stress levels rose rapidly on the crowded six-lane highway home."
Byron R. Pulsifer
- "Simplicity...a relaxing way of life, where complications don't exist unless
we complicate it."
- "Man is so made that he can only find relaxation from
one kind of labor by taking up another."
- "A wonderful, relaxing place to visit. The island has some
Prince Edward Island Quotes
- "Put duties aside at least an hour before bed and perform
soothing, quiet activities that will help you relax."
- "You planned to relax and enjoy your time away from work.
So, why is stress seemingly compounded over the weekend
and not the reverse?"
- "For centuries sewing has been a way of relaxing,
providing many hours of pleasure and enjoyment."
Short Quotes and Poems