43 Worry Quotes
Worry quotes give you the best collection of encouragement sayings, thoughts and musings that can help change your attitude,
and your outlook on life in general. Worry drains your energy, and increases your problems.
Worry, in fact, can never add one more
minute to your day, or another hair on your head; all worry is negative and is definitely not a positive. Rid your life of worry, and your
happiness improves as well as much lower stress levels that can drastically cause health issues over time.
Short Poems and Quotes |
About Us |
Contact Us |
- Show me a worrier, and I'll show you a person who has never had one thing change, or resolved one issue, or helped anyone else
alter or correct a situation as a result of their worry. Byron R. Pulsifer
- Never underestimate the power of a positive mindset to overcome opposition, or to move ahead of the croud that are mired in self-
pity. Rosy Lee Anderson
- There is one crucial thing to note about worry. People are never in lack of friends who think the same way. So, ask yourself - do you
want to be that way in life? Dare to be different. Be bold. Be known as a doer instead of a worrier. Theodore W.
- "Worry: worrying can lead to stress. What do we accomplish when we worry?
Focus your mind on actions rather than on worrying! Action brings less stress."
- Worry is a foolish person's currency. A wise person uses courage to change what can be changed, and
lets what can't be altered to its own end. Annabelle Marie Haines
- Worry has no roots if people refuse to grow them. Byron R. Pulsifer
- "Worrying about the future is a useless act; it does nothing to
improve the present."
Tom Hodgkinson, How To Be Free
- "Despair, if channelled properly, can focus the mind so
that genuine opportunity can come into view."
Neville Gilfoy, The magic elixir, Progress Magazine
- "Life is difficult enough without filling yourself with negativity
and wasting your life force on worry and stress."
Dr. Rick Brinkman and Dr. Rick Kirschner, Dealing with Difficult People
Related quotations to investigate:
Christian Poems |
Quotes to Live By
Opportunity Quotes |
Life Quotes |
- "Journalling is an excellent and safe way to vent your emotions."
JoAnn Janson, Define Yourself and Discover Your Destiny!
- A day of worry is more exhausting than a day of work.
- Don't chain your worries to your body. The burden soon becomes
heavy and your health will give too much of itself to pick up the extra load.
- There are people who are always anticipating trouble,
and in this way they manage to enjoy many sorrows that never
really happen to them. Josh Billings
- You can't wring your hands and roll up your sleeves at the same time.
- "Worry gives a small thing a big shadow."
More related sayings for reflection:
Health Quotes |
Trouble Quotes |
Positive Quotes About Change
Doubt Quotes |
- "If you believe that feeling bad or worrying long enough will change
a past or future event, then you are residing on another planet with
a different reality system." William James
- "Worry does not empty tomorrow of its sorrow; it empties today of its strength."
Corrie Ten Boom
- Worry is an energy sucker, creates stress, and has no positive effective!
- Worry, doubt, fear and despair are the enemies
which slowly bring us down to the ground and turn us to dust before we die.
- It makes no sense to worry about things you have no control
over because there's nothing you can do about them,
and why worry about things you do control? The activity of worrying
keeps you immobilized. Wayne Dyer
- We are, perhaps, uniquely among the earth's creatures, the worrying animal.
We worry away our lives. Lewis Thomas
- Every evening I turn my worries over to God. He's going to be up
all night anyway.
Mary C. Crowley
- People become attached to their burdens sometimes more
than the burdens are attached to them. George Bernard Shaw
- We wouldn't worry nearly as much about what others
thought of us if we recognize how seldom they do.
- Don't fight with the pillow, but lay down your head and kick
every worriment out of the bed.
Edmund Vance Cooke
- Worry bankrupts the spirit. Berri Clove
Other parallel thoughts:
Thought Provoking Quotes |
Graduation Poems |
Choices Quotes |
Best Attitude Quotes
Defeat Quotes |
Poems of Encouragement |
- Nerves and butterflies are fine - they're a physical sign that you're
mentally ready and eager. You have to get the butterflies to fly in
formation, that's the trick.
- It is not the cares of today, but the cares of tomorrow,
that weigh a man down. George MacDonald
- You can never become a great man or woman until
you have overcome anxiety, worry, and fear.
Wallace D. Wattles
- If I had my life to live over, I would perhaps have more
actual troubles but I'd have fewer imaginary ones.
- My life has been full of terrible misfortunes most of which never happened.
Michel de Montaigne
- Nerves provide me with energy. They work for me.
It's when I don't have them, when I feel at ease, that I get worried.
Additional quotations for reflection:
Imagination Quotes |
Relax Quotes |
Smile Quotes |
Decision Quotes |
Learning Quotes |
Memories Quotes |
- Worry is rust upon the blade.
Henry Ward Hughes
- I am reminded of the advice of my neighbor. Never worry about
your heart till it stops beating. E.B. White
- If things go wrong, don't go with them.
- Panic is a sudden desertion of us, and a going over
to the enemy of our imagination.
Christian Nevell Bovee
- I have learned to live each day as it comes,
and not to borrow trouble by dreading tomorrow.
It is the dark menace of the future that makes cowards of us.
Additonal quotations for your consideration:
Humorous Quotes |
- If you want to test your memory, try to recall what you were
worrying about one year ago today.
E. Joseph Cossman
- For peace of mind, resign as general manager of the universe.
- Let our advance worrying become advance thinking and planning.
- Let us be of good cheer, remembering that the misfortunes
hardest to bear are those which will never happen.
James Russel Lowell
- A hundredload of worry will not pay an ounce of debt.
- We experience moments absolutely free from worry.
These brief respites are called panic.