How to live your best life offers short positive messages, thoughts, and poems full of wisdom on how to get the most from life. The author's words express experience and wise advice on living the best life you could live.
Be encouraged and inspired by these words and verses to live the best possible life. Be the best you can be, and live life each and every day, life is too short to be anything less!
How to Live a Hundred Years Happily
Author: John A. Schindler
1. Do not be on the lookout for ill health.
2. Keep usefully at work.
3. Have a hobby.
4. Learn to be satisfied.
5. Keep on liking people.
6. Meet adversity valiantly.
7. Meet the little problems in life with decision.
8. Above all, maintain a good sense of humor, best done by saying something pleasant every time you get a chance.
9. Live and make the present hour pleasant and cheerful. Keep your mind out of the past, and keep it out of the future.
Important Rules To Watch In Living Author: John A. Schindler
Keep life simple.
Avoid watching for a knock in your motor.
Learn to like work.
Have a good hobby.
Learn to be satisfied.
Like people, say cheerful pleasant things.
Turn the defeat of adversity into victory.
Meet your problems with decision.
Make the present moment a success.
Always be planning something.
Say "nuts" to irritations.