Friendship Poems A collection of friendship poems to share.
Friendship is a
blessing and we hope you find reflections of this in the poetry we feature.
With our friends we share excitement, trust, forgiveness and joy.
happy times and unhappy times. But the one things that is consistent in a
true friend is
not matter what the situation they are there for you.
Over the years we have collected short poetry and many of our friends
have given us great ones, and in some cases written
poems for us.
The Tree of Friendship
by Catherine Pulsifer, © 2015
Friends are similar to a tree
But throughout our life
There are those
Who stay and
Make a difference
In all our lives.
Their roots are forever
In our lives
And support us
No matter what
They are a blessing
and a gift
sent from up above!
Julie Hebert, © 2015
When times get tough,
And you donít know what to do.
Remember your friends,
Who will stay true to you.
For friends aren't like family,
They are someone you choose.
They love you not because they have to,
But because they want to.
So look to your friends,
For their support.
They might not know everything,
But should be a comfort.
When times get tough,
And you don't know what to do.
Remember you're loved,
And that should help you!
More Friendship Poems
The Best and True Friend
- Here find two short poems about friendship.
A Friend Like You
- Share the verses in this poem with a special friend in your life.
The Arrow and The Song
- written by the famous Poet, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
The Ever Patient Faithful Friend
- Poet, John McLeod, expresses his thoughts on mans best friend.
To A Friend
- Written by Grace Stricker Dawson, the verses tell about a friend who gave her encouragement.
New Friends and Old Friends
- Poet: Joseph Parry. The verses are a good reminder about friends, new and old.
Friend for Life
- friend for life is rare. Does fate dictate the meeting of such people.
Wordings on Friendship
- Written many years ago, but contain words of wisdom that still resonate.
The Fellowship Of Friends
- Let these remind you of meeting new friends and finding common interests.
- This is what Poet John Quincy Adams believes constitutes the qualities of a faithful friend.
- Two great poems written by John McLeod.
Friendship Quotes |
Best Friend Poems |
Short Quotes |