16 Humorous Quotes
A collection of humor quotes makes a great medicine for every person no
matter who or where you are in the cycle of life. In humor, you will find that life
does not seem so hard. Humor is better than any medicine that
you could possibly buy in the market.
- "Never underestimate the healing power of a gut-wrenching laugh; the
spirit of a person can be instantly transformed to one of bountiful joy
without adding any human-made substance to the mix of life."
Byron R. Pulsifer
- "Humor, a great stress reliever!
Laugh, be happy and have less stress!"
- "Nature is always kind enough to give even her clouds a humorous lining."
James Russell Lowell
- "A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs - jolted
by every pebble in the road."
Henry Ward Beecher
Related quotations for review:
- "Good humor is one of the best articles of dress one can wear in society."
- "Good nature is worth more than knowledge,
more than money, more than honor, to the persons who possess it."
Henry Ward Beecher
- "Laughing at ourselves is possible when we are able to
see humanity as it is - a little lower than the angels and at times
only slightly higher than the apes.
- "Humor is the great thing, the saving thing.
The minute it crops up, all our irritations and resentments slip
away and a sunny spirit takes their place."
- "You can't really be strong until you see a funny side to things."
- "Like a welcome summer rain, humor may suddenly cleanse and cool the earth, the air and you."
Best Attitude Quotes
- "The person who knows how to laugh at himself will never cease
to be amused."
- "A sense of humor is part of the art of leadership, of getting along
with people, of getting things done."
Dwight D. Eisenhower
- "The world does not always give us something to laugh about,
so we need to create our own humor."
Joyce Meyer, eat the cookie. . .buy the shoes
- "Giggling starts as a ripple and may expand into a deep belly laugh.
It's truly therapeutic, relaxing, and calming. With a little laughter
you're free to enjoy the absurd."
- "It is impossible to laugh without finding yourself momentarily immersed in joy."
Sue Ellen Cooper, The Red Hat Society's Laugh Lines
- "One of your most valuable assets is a good sense of humor.
In general, humorous people are fun to be with, have less stress
and a healthier outlook on life."
Poems of Encouragement
Short Poems and Quotes |
About Us |
Contact Us |