Short Quotes and Poems
Short Poems and Quotes
Poems about Life
Best Friends Poems
Short Love Poems
Mothers Day Poems
Fathers Day Poems
May these motivational poems encourage and inspire you.
- Ask yourself that one question to help you achieve success in your life.
One Without The Other
- We all have times in our lives when we may feel a bit blue.
Words Without Actions
-Let these poems remind you rather than talk about taking action, just do it.
Positive Is The Key
- Is being positive one of the keys to a successful life; read the verses in the short poem and then answer.
- poetry to remind you to think, but also to take action
So Many Frustrations
- read the motivating words of the Poet for help on stopping the frustration!
- expresses thoughts of accepting help when you need it.
If You Want Something Go Get It
- verses to give you that boost of motivation to get you going
Much More To Aspire
- if you are facing challenges, feel like you been knocked down, read the verses in this poem!
"Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do."
Poet: Julie Hebert, © 2011
Our mind is a gateway to what's good and bad,
It just takes us to show it, it's way.
If we choose to be happy and see things not crappy,
We're sure that our lives will obey.
If we always worry or expect the worst,
You'll soon see that life will follow.
So in order to make sure that life will be grand,
We must make sure our attitude is easy to swallow.
Think big, not small, rise, don't fall,
And everything will go your way.
But if you find yourself negatively thinking,
You may just need a replay.
So kick off your boots and remember your roots,
And decide how you want to be.
If you want to be happy and think positively,
then remind yourself of what you will see!
Pick Yourself Up
Poet: Julie Hebert © 2011
To sit back and nap is nothing but slack,
Especially when someone is in need.
So get on your toes and pick up your lows,
And help to accomplish the deed.
People are hurting all over the world,
And you may feel your something the same.
But really your moping about nothing not something,
And something should light your flame.
So pick yourself up, and get on your strut,
And stop feeling sorry for yourself.
You're all that you have, you can change who you are,
Remove your positive attitude from the shelf.
It's time to think big and not be scared of the world,
As challenges make life interesting and fun.
Take the next step and dive into something new,
And you're sure to one day hit a home run.
Short Poems and Quotes