How to Live a Hundred Years Happilyby John A. Schindler
1. Do not be on the lookout for ill health.
2. Keep usefully at work.
3. Have a hobby.
4. Learn to be satisfied.
5. Keep on liking people.
6. Meet adversity valiantly.
7. Meet the little problems in life with decision.
8. Above all, maintain a good sense of humor, best done by saying something pleasant every time you get a chance.
9. Live and make the present hour pleasant and cheerful. Keep your mind out of the past, and keep it out of the future.
Important Rules To Watch In Living
by John A. Schindler
Keep life simple.
Avoid watching for a knock in your motor.
Learn to like work.
Have a good hobby.
Learn to be satisfied.
Like people, say cheerful pleasant things.
Turn the defeat of adversity into victory.
Meet your problems with decision.
Make the present moment a success.
Always be planning something.
Say "nuts" to irritations.
Poems About Life
Poems of Encouragement
More Positive Messages
Short Poems and Quotes | Poems | Quotes | About Us | Contact Us |