50 Adaptation QuotesA collection of adaptation quotes focuses on our ability to
adapt to any situation which is a step towards individual success. The indicator of one's
capacity and ability is to choose to implement change.
The measure of those
who cannot opt to change or become someone moving to positive attitudes are
the definition of those stuck in a downward spiral in life. For those who are unable to change or refuse
are those known as people who cannot change anything.
- The opportunity to alter life's circumstances only comes to those
who can see beyond the shadows cast from the past.
Byron R. Pulsifer
- If I had a dollar for every opportunity that I ignored to positively respond to the flexibility of changing,
I'd be living in a great castle instead of the ruins of my mind.
- Not every perception is real nor does it prevent anyone from moving to see a new horizon.
- The more we cling to the achievements of yesterday, the more we limit our future goals.
Theodore W. Higgingsworth
When we allow ourselves to adapt to different situations, life is easier.
- Be flexible and adapt easily to new things.
- Learn to adjust yourself to the conditions you have to endure,
but make a point of trying to alter or correct conditions so that
they are most favorable to you.
William Frederick Book
The art of life is a constant readjustment to our surroundings.
Short Quotes |
Thought Provoking |
Adaptability is not imitation. It means power of resistance and assimilation.
Adapting To Change Quotes
- Do you want to change? It's the only evidence of life.
- Forgive, adapt and evolve, because holding on stagnates your opportunity of being better.
Sachin Kumar Puli
- If you don’t see the images on a screen because people block your view, it is easier to
adjust your sitting position than to call for an adjustment of the screen! You need to change yourself!
- A well adjusted person is one who makes the same mistake
twice without getting nervous.
Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change.
Potholes on the road of life sharpen our maneuverability skills.
Adapt And Overcome Quotes
- Reasonable people adapt themselves to the world.
Unreasonable people attempt to adapt the world to themselves.
All progress, therefore, depends on unreasonable people.
George Bernard Shaw
To adapt, is to move ahead.
Byron R. Pulsifer
Enjoying success requires the ability to adapt.
Only by being open to change will you have a true opportunity to get the most from your talent.
- “Innovators " view failure not as a fatal character flaw but as a learning experience.
- The wise adapt themselves to circumstances,
as water moulds itself to the pitcher.
Change. Adapt. Bend so as not to be broken. Let opportunity guide your actions.
Wayne Gerard Trotman
Inspirational Poems |
- Only those who are able to adapt to changing scenarios will continue to survive and prosper. Success is directly proportional to the degree of positive adaptation to change.
Vishwas Chavan, Vishwasutras: Universal Principles for Living: Inspired by Real-Life Experiences
The more adaptability exists for a given kind of decision,
the less risky it is to make plans for the future, and therefore the more
likely it is that more people will make more plans in such areas.
A wise man adapts himself to circumstances as water
shapes itself to the vessel that contains it.
Fall. Stand. Learn. Adapt.
Mike Norton, Fighting For Redemption
Life is neither static nor unchanging. With no individuality, there can be no
change, no adaptation and, in an inherently changing world, any species
unable to adapt is also doomed.
Jean M. Auel
We are always people that are in the making, constantly adapting to
accommodate the roads we walk. As we learn, it changes us.
Kat Lahr, Nature Of Occurrences
I found out that if you are going to win games,
you had better be ready to adapt.
Improvise And Flexibility Quotes
If they lacked flexibility they wouldn't be
able to adapt to different situations and come out winning.
When you're flexible, you're willing to consider the best approach
for each particular situation.
Those who know God can smoothly adapt to changes.
To the man who only has a hammer,
everything he encounters begins to look like a nail.
Abraham H. Maslow
Quotations for further reflection:
Motivational Poems |
Encouraging Poems |
Quotes To Live By |
Christian Poems |
If I Could Change My Life |
I love country life, the peacefulness, the changing
of the seasons, all things I never noticed in the city.
And, as far as the conveniences, you adapt….rather than
eating out often, home cooking provides wholesome meals.
Change is inevitable . . . adapting to change is unavoidable,
it's how you do it that sets you together or apart.
William Ngwako Maphoto
We must cut our coat according to our cloth,
and adapt ourselves to changing circumstances.
W. R. Inge
Be flexible like trees; when the wind blows bend, but do not break.
There are always changes in life. No matter who you are, it is
inevitable. Changes are as constant as the wind; they are never
ending and varied. The most important aspect, however, is how
we adapt to those changes even if we don't want them.
Byron R. Pulsifer
We talk of our mastery of nature, which sounds very grand;
but the fact is we respectfully adapt ourselves, first, to her ways.
Change. Adapt. Bend so as not to be broken. Let opportunity guide
Wayne Gerard Trotman, Veterans of the Psychic Wars
During periods of discontinuous, abrupt change,
the essence of adaptation involves a keen sensitivity
to what should be abandoned - not what should be changed or introduced.
A willingness to depart from the familiar has distinct survival value.
Peter F. Drucker
Your future has no room for your past.
You can always alter and adapt your plan, provided you have one.
Manoj Arora, Rat Race to Financial Freedom
Adaptability has been an essential ingredient for surviving
and thriving for every species of life, from life's beginning on earth.
Ronald Heifetz, Marty Linsky, Leadership on the Line
Quotes for further review:
Poems about Life |
Be wise like water and adapt, adjust, and appreciate whomever you are
with and wherever you are.
Adaptation is a profound process. Means you figure out how to thrive
in the world.
- The measure of intelligence is the ability to change.
- If you’re not stubborn, you’ll give up on experiments too soon. And if you’re not flexible,
you’ll pound your head against the wall and you won’t see a different
solution to a problem you’re trying to solve.
- Adaptability to change is itself a hallmark of successful education.
- The art of life lies in a constant readjustment to our surroundings.
- And the most successful people are those who accept, and adapt to constant change.
This adaptability requires a degree of flexibility
and humility most people can’t manage.
- Be not mired in the mud of days gone by but, instead, in the sunrises of the future.
Rosy Lee Anderson
Return to Short Quotes and Poems