41 Abundance Quotes
Abundance quotes reveal to us everything there is to know about what constitutes a life filled with plenty, with riches, and with gifts of joy and peace.
This collection of abundance quotations demonstrates that it is more about your attitude in life rather than the acquisition of goods or things.
The abundance of thought reflects what is rooted in your heart; what flows out of the kindest therein with words of passion and caring. It is with love that people cast generosity onto others.
It is heartfelt gladness of good fortune shared with those in need that highlights one's existence rather than being hard-hearted and stingy with one's blessings.
- Life in abundance comes only through great love.
The most important thing in living abundantly is sharing plenty of love with others.
When it comes down to it, loads of material things only bring happiness in the short
but love gives you heaps of happiness in life.
You cannot grab abundance like an apple; instead, it is what you hold in your heart.
Theodore W. Higgingsworth
These words rienforce that abundance is not material things or wealth as many people think,
how you feel, your attitude towards all the blessings you have.
- We all have abundance when you think of eternal life that God sent Jesus to give us.
So each and every one of us has plenty in many ways and it is only right that we thank God!
With all of our life challenges, these words are ones to hold on to, imagine eternal life with God -it
is hard to
wrap your mind around but no more tears, no more sorrow, the joy of God!
- ... in order to move forward and claim an abundant life, is to recognize and
understand those things that are holding you back.
Louise Sutton, Manifesting Abundance
What is holding you back? Are there mountains of issues in your life or are there mountains of blessings?
We work not just for our own good, but for the good of the whole.
Debra Landwehr Engle, Let Your Spirit Guides Speak
You will find heaps of good things in your life when you share your love and wealth with others.
- Abundance means different things to different people. Our attitude
oftentimes determines its meaning. For some people,
they can have abundance with few
material possessions. For others, however,
abundance means material things and riches.
What does abundance mean to you? Is it mass amounts of money, is it a slew of the latest gadgets,
is it a big house. What is your attitude?
- ... your subconscious beliefs are the essential inner code that will unlock true abundance
for you in all areas of your life: wealth, success, and happiness.
Julie Ann Cairns, The Abundance Code
How you see your life, how content you are where you are determines your happiness.
- The thing is, you have abundance waiting inside of you, right now. You have the seed of
greatness waiting for a little bit of water to rain down on you.
Lisa Nichols, Abundance Now
Poems Of Encouragement
We have abundantly more potential than we currently use. Sometimes we just need encouragement
to realize it.
- If things do not come when we expect them, we realize later that having them was not for our
highest good at that time.
Sanaya Roman, Creating Money
Sometimes the best thing for us is not to get what we wish for.
Many times we
don't realize this until some time after when we look back.
The key to success, happiness, and abundance all sit within you.
Michael Austin Jacobs, Change Your Perspective, Change Your Life
There words hold so much wisdom. Within us, our attitude and outlook
will determine our happiness and
how we see our abundance.
- An abundance of love is the only true wealth one can possess.
T. H. Russo, How To Tell Someone You Love Them
Short Love Quotes
Love can never be purchased but the more we have the more rich we are!
- Before you think about misfortunes, think about all the blessings that surround you.
Each day is a new day, a day to start with positive thoughts on blessings you have.
Byron Pulsifer, Blessings Abundance
What do you focus on each day. Do you see plenty of blessings or lots of trouble?
- In fact ... using almost any metric currently available, quality of life has improved more in the
past century than ever before.
Peter H. Diamandis, Abundance
Poems About Life
We have it so much easier than our grandparents parents for example.
Our lives are full of
modern conveniences that they could never have imagined.
- Thrift store shopping is a simple abundance with bragging rights.
Recycle, reuse can bring more and cost less!
- Never doubt the abundance given to you so that
you can be generous to a fault to others.
Byron R. Pulsifer
Imagine if all those who had plenty were generous with those who do not have much!
What a different world we would live in.
Money is a metaphor for abundance and feeling like you have enough in life. I've met
plenty of wealthy people who are still financially insecure.
You Don't Have To Be Rich
If you look into the minds of successful men and women you would
discover a wealth of
positive energy - thoughts of success
and abundance, and a complete lack of doubt.
Richard Carlson, Ph.D., Don't Worry, Make Money
When you are grateful fear disappears and abundance appears.
- I do not have the power to recapture the abundance of things, but
I do have the power of
always remembering a life filled with
Irish Blessing Quotes
- Whatever we are waiting for - peace of mind, contentment, grace,
the inner awareness of
simple abundance - it will surely come to us,
but only when we are ready to receive it with
an open and grateful heart.
Sarah Ban Breathnach
Gratitude, Grateful and Thankful
The staggering abundance of knowledge has increased expectations for many of us to
exploit knowledge to develop our own effectiveness, more effective products,
solutions for our clients.
Luc P. Beaudoin, Cognitive Productivity
- ... a grateful perspective brings happiness and abundance into a person's life.
Andy Andrews, The Noticer
The world is full of abundance and opportunity,
but far too many people come to
the fountain of life with a
sieve instead of a tank car. . . a teaspoon instead of a
They expect little and as a result they get little.
It is not the want, but rather abundance that creates avarice.
Michel Eyquem de Montaigne
- The test of our progress is not whether we add to the abundance
of those who have much. It is whether we provide enough to those
who have little.
Franklin D. Roosevelt
Abundance doesn't follow giving until giving becomes its own reward.
Christmas Time Is
He that makes a practice of grabbing everything for selfish reasons
always loses in the
abundance of grace given to those who need only that
which God gives them.
- He who is plenteously provided for from within, needs but little from without.
Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
- There is enough for all. The earth is a generous mother;
she will provide in plentiful
abundance food for all her children
if they will but cultivate her soil in justice and in peace.
Not what we have but what we enjoy, constitutes our abundance.
- To live a pure unselfish life, one must count nothing as one's own in
the midst of abundance.
Life Journey Quotes
- Abundance consists not alone in material possession, but in an uncovetous
Short Positive Quotes
- Those who believe in abundance of time just like any other resource, are able to do so much in a short period of time.
Zeeshan Raza, U Turn Your Life
- Be generous! Give to those you love; give to those who love you;
give to the fortunate; give to the unfortunate - yes, give especially to
those you don't want to give. You will receive abundance for your giving.
The more you give, the more you will have!
W. Clement Stone
Nothing is enough for the man to whom enough is to little.
- Abundance, like want, ruins many.
- There isn't a day that goes by that we should forget to take count of all
This is no more apparent than a brief reflection
of those who live in depressed societies.
Byron R. Pulsifer
Thanksgiving Blessings and Prayers
- You can't predict, you can prepare. Experience the power of making decisions
based on security instead of worry, readiness instead of reluctance,
abundance instead of lack.
- Living an abundant life doesn't mean winning the lottery, marrying rich,
or getting a raise. It starts with a raise in consciousness and spreads from there.
Regina Brett, God Never Blinks 50 Lessons for Life's Little Detours
The Good Life
- Contentment with life is not a feeling, but it is a decision we must make.
Joyce Meyer, eat the cookie. . .buy the shoes
- When I cannot find contentment in myself, it is useless to seek it elsewhere.
More Quotes to Inspire and Encourage
Short Poems |
About Us |
Contact Us |