You My Mom
Poet: Catherine Pulsifer, © 2012
For all the things you have done
For all the sacrifices you made
For all the love you shared
For all the work you did
I will always appreciate you
I will always respect you
I will always look up to you
I will always love you
You my Mom, are great
You my Mom, are the best
You my Mom, there is no other
You my Mom, are a blessing
So on this special day
To recognize you
I say Thank You Mom
For all you do.
Number 1 Mom
Poet: B. Rivers, © 2012
No matter how old I am
I always remember what you taught me
The values, the rights and wrongs
Have guided me through many a day
Thank you Mom for all you do
Thank you Mom for all you've done
Always remember in my books
You will be my Number 1
Mothers Day Is Every Day
Poet: Julie Hebert, © 2012
Mother's Day is but once a year.
A normality that isn't right.
Mothers should be celebrated every day,
This is up to you to be make right.
Mothers have given each of us,
So much to be grateful for.
They've given, went without and did all they can,
To make sure we had the chance to soar.
And this is why one day a year,
Just isn't remotely enough.
Each and ever day of the year they deserve,
Breakfast in bed and their pillows fluffed.
If I know my mother this would not be allowed,
And she'd say nothing should be done.
So a little thank you's and lots of hugs and kisses,
Every day shows you appreciate your Mom.
Mothers Day is a day to honor your Mom. It is a day that is celebrated around
the world. No matter where you live in the world, the one thing we all have
in common is that we all have a Mother. In North America it is
celebrated in May.
As Abraham Lincoln once said,
"All that I am, or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother."
As you read the short verses we hope they remind you of how
special Moms are. We sometimes take our Mom for granted, and
no matter what they are always there for us. You don't have to wait
for Mothers Day to tell your Mom how much you love and appreciate her.
More Mother's Day Poems
Nobody Knows But Mother
- the Poet describes the many things a Mother does
A Wonderful Mother
- words to describe mother - a collection worth reading
Only One Mother
- three short poems.
To My Mother
- Edgar Allan Poe, wrote this short poetry for his mother in law.
A Poem For Mother
- short the verses that express thoughts of love and appreciation
A Prayer for Mother
- a prayer written as a poem that expresses appreciation and love for Mum.
- you will find words of appreciation and love
Tribute To A Mother
- Poet Louisa May Alcott captures the many different skills, and attributes of a mother
Mother to Grandma
- a daugther is expecting her first child and she is expressing her thoughts to her mother.
Honor Mothers And Fathers
- Poetry for parents
Mother Daughter Bond
- Verses reflecting this special relationship
Mother o Mine
- Rudyard Kipling expresses his belief of his mothers love in the verses he has written.