Birthday Greetings To You
by Catherine Pulsifer, © 2015
This is the anniversary of the day you were born
There is no reason for you to scorn
It is a day for a party, presents and gifts
We hope this day gives you a lift
Always remember age is only a date
And you determine your own fate
I wish you happiness and joy in life
And many more birthdays to bring you delight
Happy Birthday Aging Song
Poet: Julie Hebert, © 2011
Happy birthday to you,
We know you feel blue.
It's time to get over it . . . .
There's nothing you can do!
We all eventually get old,
And it all feels foretold.
But aging can be good . . . .
Just take a look at mold!
So what if winkles come,
And your mind often feels dumb.
Don't worry about the hair loss . . . .
Your head will soon feel numb.
All joking aside,
We now must abide,
And sing happy birthday to you. . . . .
We all must now hide!
Older We Get
By: Catherine Pulsifer, © 2011
The older we get
The more we forget
But who cares
Only those who dare
To have that facelift
And then be miffed!
More Birthday Poems
Stressed by Age
- Wise words that will make you smile.
- Share this with someone who is celebrating a birthday!
- Growing old, could be considered one which describes how others see us as we age, or it could be as we grow older it is how we see ourself!
- Know someone who is turning 30, then send them this short poem to make them smile as they hit this magical age.
Another Year Older
- Share with a man who is turning another year older
- A birthday is certainly a time to celebrate. Here find two poems that you can use to mark the special day.
Fess Up about Your Age
- Great poetry to use in a birthday card about ageing.
By Catherine Pulsifer, © 2011
I'm to young to be this old
It is like catching a cold
It happens before you know
The years fly by and then your old.
But life is to be live each day
Never stop learning
Find a laugh
And life will be the best.